Roz Hazzard is the Human Resources Director at Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP. She has been with the firm for 14 years, and oversees the human resource entities, benefits and facility operations for all eight offices. Roz has more than 25 years of management experience working within both the public and private sectors of the legal industry.
Before joining the firm in 2001, Roz worked as the Administrator of the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office under Steve Goldsmith for 12 years. During that time, she was responsible for staffing, employee benefits, budget planning and execution, overseeing federal grants and leading financial presentations to the City County Council.
Roz is a graduate of Indiana University and is a longstanding member of various professional, civic and charitable organizations. She was named the 2014 Association of Legal Administrators Outstanding Volunteer of the Year for her exceptional and continued service to the ALA.
- Association of Legal Administrators Outstanding Volunteer of the Year, 2014
- Local, Regional and National Board of the Association of Legal Administrators
- Board of Directors, 2011-2012
- Annual Conference Committee, 2010
- Regional Representative, 2007-2009
- Indiana Chapter President, 2005-2006
- Society of Human Resources, Member
Civic and Charitable Involvement
- Indianapolis Hebrew Congregation, Volunteer
- WFYI, Volunteer
Indiana University, 1974
Institute of Paralegal Training, Philadelphia, PA