Stephanie is an attorney in the firm’s Tax & Employee Benefits department. Her practice includes state and local tax planning and income, sales, and excise tax, as well as property tax and tax controversy. Stephanie also assists with federal tax planning, business formation issues, and captive controversy.
She earned her J.D. from the University of Notre Dame in 2017, where she was Executive Editor of the Notre Dame Journal of Legislation and a recipient of the Notre Dame Merit Scholarship. Stephanie earned her B.A. in Political Science from Notre Dame as well, writing her senior thesis on the importance of Civics education.
- Certified Legal Intern, St. Joseph County Prosecutor’s Office, South Bend, Indiana
- Office of the Prosecuting Attorney, 24th Judicial Circuit, Hamilton County, Indiana
- Summer Associate, Plews, Shadley, Racher, & Braun, Indianapolis, Indiana
- English teacher, WorldTeach Costa Rica
- Community Development Coordinator, Revitalization 2000
Tax Law Insights
- Are You Ready? Nonprofits Must Charge Kentucky Sales Tax on Fundraising Event Tickets, Memberships, and More, Starting July 1, 201806.27.2018
- Considerations for Modifying Partnership Agreements and LLC Operating Agreements in the Wake of the New Centralized Audit Regime02.19.2018
University of Notre Dame, B.A. Political Science, 2014
University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2017
Boston University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 2019
Bar & Court Admissions
- Indiana, 2017
- Kentucky, 2018