Theodore (Ted) C. Ziemer IV focuses his practice on handling all facets of businesses legal needs from structuring the initial creation of an entity to the negotiating and drafting of documents for all manner of corporate transactions. Ted also has extensive experience in the real estate and mineral fields, including work on complex mineral ownership and land title issues. Finally, he advises clients on a wide range of estate planning and business succession plan strategies.
Ted has served as an officer and director on the Vanderburgh Community Foundation Board of Trustees, director and officer of the Old Courthouse Foundation, and director of the Evansville Bar Association. He currently serves as a director of the Wesselman Nature Center Board of Directors and as a director for Junior Achievement of SW Indiana.
Ted received his law degree from Indiana University Bloomington, and his Bachelor of Arts degree from Indiana University.
- Indiana State Bar Association, Business Law Section (13 years)
- Evansville Bar Association (13 years)
- Energy and Mineral Law Foundation (9 years)
- RhineErnest LLP
- Rudolph, Fine, Porter & Johnson, LLP (now Jackson Kelly PLLC)
- Evansville Bar Association, Director (2 years)
- Evansville Bar Association, Annual Golf Outing Committee, Chair (3 years)
Civic and Charitable Involvement
- Vanderburgh Community Foundation, Secretary, Trustee, Committee Chair (4 years)
- Old Vanderburgh Courthouse Foundation, Director, Vice President (6 years)
- YMCA of Southwestern Indiana, Foundation for Youth Campaign, Captain (3 years)
- Annunciation Parish School Board (3 years)
- Junior Achievement of SW Indiana, Director (4 years)
- Wesselman Nature Society, Director and Secretary (4 years)
Indiana University, Philosophy and Political Science, 1999
Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., 2002
Bar & Court Admissions
- Indiana, 2003
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2011