Trisha S. Dudlo is a Partner in the firm’s Litigation Department, where she focuses her practice on a range of complex litigation, including dissolution, division of marital estates, child custody, paternity, protective orders, guardianships, grandparents’ rights, and adoptions. Trisha also has experience in other civil litigation areas, including breach of warranty and lemon law claims, fiduciary disputes, and contract disputes.
Trisha works to aid families and businesses in trying to resolve their disputes without the need for litigation; however, when issues cannot be resolved, her extensive courtroom experience will help enforce your rights.
Prior to joining the firm, Trisha worked as an associate in a local Evansville law firm where she gained experience in litigation and wealth management.
Trisha is licensed in the State of Indiana. She earned her B.S., cum laude, from Mercer University in biology. She obtained her J.D. from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
Trisha currently serves on the board of Youth Resources and the Evansville Bar Association. Trisha is also serving as the Director of the Southwestern Indiana Pro Bono Protective Order Assistance Project.
- “Up and Coming Lawyer,” The Indiana Lawyer Leadership in Law Awards, 2017
- Recipient of Joan Fullam Irick Award, 2009
- Member, Evansville Bar Association, Warrick County Bar Association, Gibson County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association, Family Law & Young Lawyers Sections, January 2011-present
- Member, Evansville Bar Association, Family Law, Women’s Law, & Young Lawyers Sections, October 2010-present
Bamberger, Foreman, Oswald & Hahn, LLP, Associate, 2010-2017
- Chair, Parent Advisory Board, Arc Child Life Center, June 2016-June 2019
- Co-Chair, Evansville Bar Association Diversity Committee, February 2016-June 2019
- Chair, Evansville Bar Association's Women Attorney's Section, June 2018-June 2019
- Co-Chair, Evansville Bar Association Law Day Celebration, April 2016
- Co-Chair, Evansville Bar Association Mock Trial Student Luncheon, April 2015
Civic and Charitable Involvement
- Board Member, Evansville Bar Association, June 2019-present
- Board Member, Youth Resources, 2018-present
- Parent Advisory Board, Arc Child Life Center, August 2015-June 2019
- Board Member, Boy Scouts of America, Evansville Chapter, July 2014-July 2017
- Volunteer, Teen Court Program, January 2012-present
- Board Member, Warrick County Humane Society, January 2012-January 2013
Contributions & Published Works
“Never Events,” Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana, 2009
- “Employment Law Basics,” Evansville Human Resources Association, April 2015
- “Use of Social Media in the Courtroom,” Brooks Inns of Court CLE, March 2014
- “Diversity in the Law,” Evansville Bar Association Diversity Committee CLE, December 2013
Girls’ Preparatory School, 2003
Mercer University, B.S., Biology, cum laude, 2007
Renmin University of China School of Law, China Law School Program Fellow, 2008
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2010
Bar & Court Admissions
- Indiana, 2010