Trisha S. Dudlo is a Partner in the firm’s Litigation Department, where she focuses her practice on a range of family law areas, including dissolution, child custody, paternity, Child in Need of Services (CHINS) defense, protective orders, guardianships, grandparents rights, and adoptions. Trisha works to aid families in trying to resolve their disputes without the need for litigation; however, when issues cannot be resolved, her courtroom experience will help enforce your rights.
In addition, Trisha has experience related to civil litigation, including civil jury trials representing a major automotive company, forfeiture cases, small claims, and mental health records dissemination cases. Trisha also represents clients with criminal misdemeanor charges.
Trisha is licensed in the State of Indiana. She earned her B.S., cum laude, from Mercer University in biology. She obtained her J.D. from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
Trisha currently serves as the co-chair of the Evansville Bar Association’s Diversity Committee and the vice chair of the Women Attorney’s Section.
- “Up and Coming Lawyer,” The Indiana Lawyer Leadership in Law Awards, 2017
- Recipient of Joan Fullam Irick Award, 2009
- Member, Evansville Bar Association, Warrick County Bar Association, Gibson County Bar Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association, Family Law & Young Lawyers Sections, January 2011-present
- Member, Evansville Bar Association, Family Law, Women’s Law, & Young Lawyers Sections, October 2010-present
Bamberger, Foreman, Oswald & Hahn, LLP, Associate, 2010-2017
- Chair, Parent Advisory Board, Arc Child Life Center, June 2016-present
- Co-Chair, Evansville Bar Association Diversity Committee, February 2016-present
- Vice-Chair, Evansville Bar Association’s Diversity Committee, June 2016-present
- Co-Chair, Evansville Bar Association Law Day Celebration, April 2016
- Co-Chair, Evansville Bar Association Mock Trial Student Luncheon, April 2015
- Board Member, Evansville Bar Association Diversity Committee, January 2011-present
Civic and Charitable Involvement
- Parent Advisory Board, Arc Child Life Center, August 2015-present
- Board Member, Boy Scouts of America, Evansville Chapter, July 2014-present
- Volunteer, Teen Court Program, January 2012-present
- Board Member, Warrick County Humane Society, January 2012-January 2013
Contributions & Published Works
“Never Events,” Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana, 2009
- “Employment Law Basics,” Evansville Human Resources Association, April 2015
- “Use of Social Media in the Courtroom,” Brooks Inns of Court CLE, March 2014
- “Diversity in the Law,” Evansville Bar Association Diversity Committee CLE, December 2013
Girls’ Preparatory School, 2003
Mercer University, B.S., Biology, cum laude, 2007
Renmin University of China School of Law, China Law School Program Fellow, 2008
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2010
Bar & Court Admissions
- Indiana, 2010