Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP understands the pressures facing the manufacturing industry. We know it is important to keep a manufacturer’s legal matters as controlled and predictable as possible. Our comprehensive services are geared toward small and medium sized manufacturers (SMMs) throughout the Midwest. Our attorneys draw from their breadth and depth of experience in business services, labor and employment, intellectual property matters, environmental issues and litigation to help their manufacturing clients achieve their goals.
Our industry experience extends to automotive, food, furniture, tool and die, plumbing products, medical and plastics. We offer legal services that include:
- Supply and distribution agreements
- Employment compliance
- Patent and trademark matters
- Merger and purchase transactions
- Environmental issues
- Real estate
- Litigation and risk reduction
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP has represented automotive industry suppliers on both a regional and national basis. Our attorneys draw from their extensive experience to strive to provide high quality legal services to automotive clients.
Conexus Indiana Bingham Greenebaum Doll Manufacturing Connections
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP is also a proud supporter of Conexus Indiana. Among other things, we sponsor and host the Manufacturing Connections quarterly luncheon series. Previous presentations are available below.
- "Resources For Hoosier Manufacturers," June 2013
- "Three R's of Manufacturing Workforce Development: Recruiting, Retaining, Retraining," June 2012
- "Supplier Development: OEM Programs That Strengthen the Supply Chain," March 2012
- "Marketing Your Manufacturing Business: Lean Techniques for Fat Returns," September 2011
- "Certification to Qualification: What Your Manufacturing Business Really Needs to Become a Qualified Supplier," June 2011
- "International Logistics 101: Saving on Shipping Costs," March 2011
- "Hot Trends to Fire Up Your Production and Inventory Management," December 2010
- "Advantages of Local Outsourcing in a Difficult Economy," September 2010
- "Accelerating Product Development Through Prototyping," June 2010
- "Show Me the Money: Securing Government Funding," March 2010
Many of our automotive attorneys have been identified by Chambers USA as some of America’s leading business lawyers, and further recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® (Woodward/White) publication.