In today's complex business environment, the rules of antitrust compliance and appropriate trade practices present a challenge for business owners and executives. Whether it is competitors ganging up on a customer or a seller discriminating on prices, our attorneys are prepared to assist in counseling and litigating antitrust and trade practice issues.
We provide the full spectrum of antitrust services, from preventive counseling to advice on complex issues to defense of "bet the company" litigation. Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP's antitrust attorneys have experience handling multi-jurisdictional and multi-national matters. We have represented non-U.S. companies facing U.S. government enforcement actions and private litigation.
We draw on our depth and breadth of legal resources to assist clients with antitrust matters such as:
- Price fixing
- Horizontal restraints and agreements among competitors
- Vertical restraints and agreements among manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers
- Price discrimination
- Patent, licensing and intellectual property issues
- Pre-merger notification
- Department of Justice criminal enforcement
- Compliance and corporate procedures
We have a proven track record representing defendants in both private and government cases. Our attorneys work closely with their clients to develop targeted litigation plans based on the client's ultimate goals.
We litigate antitrust claims in a wide variety of industries, including:
- Pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Food products
- Construction materials
- Consumer products
- Financial services
- Trade associations
- Eight BGD Attorneys Named 2017 “Lawyers of the Year” in the 23rd Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©08.15.2016