As an employer, you seek to enhance the success of your business by hiring and retaining excellent employees. To that end, our business immigration team is equipped to assist you with a variety of employment-related immigration issues ranging from assembling necessary credentials and filing visa petitions to I-9 verification compliance advice and working with federal agencies responsible for immigration oversight.
Our attorneys are prepared to provide solutions that meet your evolving business immigration needs and we look forward to helping you obtain and retain the best employees available. More specifically, we are prepared to assist you in the following areas:
- H-1B and other temporary worker visa petitions and transfers
- Employment-Based Lawful Permanent Residency ("Green Card") petitions
- I-9 compliance issues
- Nonimmigrant visas
- Employment based immigration and labor certification
- Employer sanctions
- Corporate transactions and immigration compliance
The attorneys at Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP have substantial experience in handling all types of immigration matters. The firm’s attorneys have represented the interests of such diverse industries as equine, health care, automotive, electronics, educational, banking and financial institutions, not-for-profit and governmental organizations, as well as individuals. The team members also belong to, and work closely with, the firm’s other international teams, and they are qualified to discuss immigration services in the native Japanese and Spanish languages. The foreign language capability of our attorneys translates into sensitivity towards the client’s unique cultural needs in the representation of the client’s distinct immigration matters.
- Unwarranted Unemployment Benefits: Why employers should fight for their rights in the face of employee misconduct08.23.2013
- Business Services Department Co-Chair(812) 771-4404
- Partner(502) 587-3712
- Labor & Employment Practice Chair(317) 968-5381
- Business Services Department Co-Chair(502) 587-3633