Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP attorneys counsel individuals on strategies for planned charitable giving through wealth transfer. We work closely with our clients to understand their charitable goals and to design strategies to leave lasting philanthropic legacies.
We design charitable giving plans for business owners, C-Suite executives and other high net worth individuals. We understand that individuals with long-standing charitable involvement want to continue to support their charities after lifetime. We help these individuals meet their philanthropic goals through strategically designed charitable plans.
Our charitable planning services include:
- Charitable lead annuity trusts
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Direct gifts to charities
- Donor advised funds
- Private foundations
- Supporting organizations
Our attorneys draw on the far-reaching range of legal services at Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP to design charitable plans to meet your individual giving goals now and after your death. Our attorneys use these and other techniques, built specifically for each client, to help you and your family continue giving.
- Three Things in Life are (or were) Certain: Estate planning after the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 201203.22.2013
- Maximizing Estate Tax Planning Through Annual Gifts, and Unlimited, Direct Gifts of Tuition and Medical Expenses02.01.2013
- Sixth Circuit finds an insurance company does not violate its ERISA fiduciary obligations by taking its business interests into account when negotiating hospital rates12.01.2011