Entertainment and Sports Talent
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP offers a range of services for professional entertainers including contractual negotiations, endorsement advice and guidance on business relations issues. We also provide services for institutions, individuals and athletic conferences regarding compliance with NCAA rules and bylaws, as well as navigating through infractions investigations and related proceedings. We can assist with a variety of issues, including:
- Educational and training programs for coaches, students, institutions and other individuals
- Prevention initiatives for coaches, students, institutions and other individuals
- Labor and employment matters, including employee contract negotiations, employment benefit plan issues and discrimination claims
- Potential NCAA rules violations, including responding to an NCAA Notice of Allegations, arguing before the NCAA Committee on Infractions and handling appeals
- Transfer and eligibility issues for student athletesInstitutional compliance reviews as outlined by NCAA Bylaw 126.96.36.199(e).
The attorneys at Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP understand that compliance with NCAA legislation is of paramount importance for coaches, students and institutions, and that potential violations may have a dramatic impact on the livelihood and integrity of the individuals involved. By tapping into our depth and breadth of experience, we can help guide coaches, students, institutions, athletic conferences and other individuals through issues that may arise in compliance with NCAA rules.