Government Services and Public Finance
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP’s attorneys work closely with their clients to simplify complex government, regulatory, public finance, procurement and public utility issues. Our experience extends to assisting counties and municipalities with zoning, finance and economic development; colleges, universities and charter schools with bonding for projects, collective bargaining and civil rights compliance; associations and nonprofits with liability and finance issues; and private sector clients in their dealings with governmental agencies and boards.
We have attorneys who are skilled in legislative lobbying, procurement, election law and gaming concerns and other attorneys who specialize in advising and representing utility clients and other entities on utility-related issues.
In the arena of public finance, Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP leads and assists public sector clients with their financing needs as well as private entities accessing and implementing financing options made available through public sector entities. Our attorneys have worked with public sector and private sector clients to obtain innovative and effective public financing solutions for a variety of projects and assisted them in all phases of economic development projects. We know that securing the right funding entails more than just qualifying for the lowest interest rates and complying with a list of laws so we will work with our clients to help them make strategic decisions to garner the community support necessary to make their project a reality.
In meeting our clients’ objectives, our responsive team has the experience to employ an integrated approach to advocacy using issue education, direct lobbying, grassroots advocacy and public relations techniques to accomplish our goals. Our role, whether representing a government client or a private sector client in connection with their interaction with a government agency, is best utilized by early involvement in the planning effort of a project to help our clients meet their goals.
- Registration Now Open for the 2017 BGD Legislative Conference Featuring David Gergen, Senior Political Analyst for CNN and Governor Eric Holcomb09.29.2017
- 25th Annual BGD Legislative Conference Welcomes Attorney General-Elect Curtis Hill as a Distinguished Panelist12.09.2016
- Lt. Governor-Elect Sue Ellspermann to Keynote the 2012 Bingham Greenebaum Doll Legislative Conference12.04.2012
See Why the BGD Legislative Conference is a Go-To Event.
See how the Bingham Greenebaum Doll Legislative Conference has shaped Indiana over the last 20 years.
See why after 20 years, these individual still find value at the Bingham Greenebaum Doll Legislative Conference.
- State Announces School Takeover; Education Reform Becomes Hot Topic for Bingham McHale Legislative Conference08.02.2011
Areas Of Concentration
- Annexation for Municipalities
- Election Services
- Entertainment and Sports Talent
- Government Contract Procurement
- Legislative Lobbying
- Public Financing Solutions
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Services for Charter Schools
- Services for Cities, Towns, Counties and Municipal Governments
- Services for Colleges and Universities
- Services for Tax Exempt Organizations and Nonprofits