Distribution and Franchising
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP attorneys work with organizations of all types and sizes to help them meet their distribution and franchising needs, including entrepreneurs and emerging businesses. Our attorneys work closely with their clients to help them get their products and services into the rapidly expanding global marketplace. Our clients are involved in every step of the product distribution chain. They include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and dealers of products ranging from automobiles to zinfandel.
Our attorneys are available to assist you with the following:
- Distribution agreements
- Dealer termination laws
- Sales representative agreements
- Uniform Commercial Code, including terms and conditions of sale
- Import and export laws and regulations
- Federal and state antitrust laws
- International laws and treaties related to the sale of goods
Our attorneys have assisted clients in turning their business concepts into successful franchise operations. Our franchise clients have included those engaged in the restaurant and other food and beverages industries, as well as many other retail concepts. Moreover, our attorneys have assisted clients in effective franchise dispute resolution.
Our franchise services include:
- Preparation of Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDD)
- Franchise and development agreements
- Compliance with state franchise laws and business registration laws