Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP has been involved with higher education institutions for more than a generation—from helping a leading college establish its foundation to counseling a top university through its search for a new president.
In addition, Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP has supported the charter school movement for years. In 2001, our attorneys helped Indiana state legislators craft the law (Indiana Code 20-24) that today provides educational opportunities for thousands of Hoosier children in charter schools across the state.
Our extensive experience and passion for working with both public and private institutions enables our knowledgeable attorneys to provide progressive counsel on a full range of educational issues.
- Dentons, Bingham Greenebaum and Cohen & Grigsby approve combination in initial step toward creating the first truly national US law firm10.23.2019
- National, Local Media Cover Announcement of Bingham Greenebaum Doll’s Combination with Dentons, Cohen & Grigsby to Create US’ First National Law Firm10.21.2019
- Bingham Greenebaum Doll Contributes Networking Equipment in Educational Partnership with McKenzie Center for Innovation and Technology03.21.2019
- Registration Now Open for the 2017 BGD Legislative Conference Featuring David Gergen, Senior Political Analyst for CNN and Governor Eric Holcomb09.29.2017
- Eight BGD Attorneys Named 2017 “Lawyers of the Year” in the 23rd Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©08.15.2016