Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP’s attorneys serve clients across the spectrum of energy development, production, distribution and purchasing.
Our energy practice includes transactional work, federal and state regulatory proceedings, permitting and compliance, capital investment and financing, corporate governance and securities compliance, litigation, construction contracting and dispute resolution, and legislative and policy matters.
Our energy practice also includes regionally- and nationally-known practitioners in coal mining, electric and natural gas utility services, energy project development, energy-related finance and district energy projects. Our attorneys are experienced in environmental and regulatory law, antitrust, federal and state utility and power plant regulation, real estate, power plant construction, energy and natural resource company acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures, business competition, and energy litigation.
Our energy clients include:
- Coal mining and development companies, both public and private
- Wind, solar and biomass energy developers
- Independent power generation companies
- Oil and gas producers
- Coal bed methane producers
- Gas and petroleum product pipelines
- Renewable fuels, including ethanol and biodiesel plants
- Industrial and commercial energy customers
- Military base reuse authorities
- Private equity investors
- Mineral land holding companies
- Limestone, clay and quarrying operations
- Trade associations
- Dentons, Bingham Greenebaum and Cohen & Grigsby approve combination in initial step toward creating the first truly national US law firm10.23.2019
- National, Local Media Cover Announcement of Bingham Greenebaum Doll’s Combination with Dentons, Cohen & Grigsby to Create US’ First National Law Firm10.21.2019
- Registration Now Open for the 2017 BGD Legislative Conference Featuring David Gergen, Senior Political Analyst for CNN and Governor Eric Holcomb09.29.2017
- Eight BGD Attorneys Named 2017 “Lawyers of the Year” in the 23rd Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©08.15.2016
Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
1 S. Capitol Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 4620408.13.2013
- Economic Development Department Chair(317) 968-5412
- Utilities and Environmental Practice Group Chair(812) 771-4413
- Energy Practice Group Chair(812) 802-5825
- Partner(317) 686-5210
- Senior Partner(859) 288-4623