Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP attorneys offer decades of experience and guidance relating to the casino gaming and state lottery industries.
Casino gaming has become an increasingly critical part of economic development in many states by providing tax revenue, capital investment, infrastructure, employment opportunities, and enhancing local entertainment and tourism industries.
Our attorneys work for casino operators, gaming equipment and technology providers, and for state and local governments to manage critical regulatory compliance matters and to develop and implement transformational plans for existing and future gaming projects and technologies.
How We Help Our Clients
We work closely with government regulators and policy makers to solve regulatory and policy questions and to assist in the creation of a healthy environment for success, all rooted in maintaining the highest level of integrity and accountability for the industry. We aid in crafting and updating agreements between casinos and local communities to assist local governments in anticipating future growth in city budgets and master plans. We also assist with the development and oversight of complex lottery outsourcing agreements aimed at long-term and mutually beneficial public-private arrangements.
Investments in the Gaming Industry
Gaming industry investors, both large and small, turn to Bingham Greenebaum Doll to provide knowledgeable advice and a strong understanding of gaming laws and related licensure / regulatory matters.
We help casino companies and investors through all stages of analyzing and acquiring casino properties in multiple jurisdictions, and assist with regulatory compliance and licensing issues. We also provide solutions for gaming equipment and technology suppliers looking to implement new and creative ideas and technologies.
Gaming Industry Knowledge
We use our familiarity and knowledge of existing laws, the legislative process, key relationships, and regulatory experience to offer innovative legal guidance in the gaming industry. Prior to joining BGD, our gaming lawyers gained unparalleled experience working in key gaming regulatory and policy making positions.
Our attorneys are often sought after as sources of thought leadership and creative thinking for gaming industry solutions and advancement.
- Represented the Hoosier Lottery in complex contractual matters relating to comprehensive Integrated Services Agreement for the partial outsourcing of certain functions to private vendor.
- Negotiated multiple local development / revenue sharing agreements between casino operators and local communities (commercial and tribal).
- Represented multiple casino operators and suppliers on casino financing and regulatory matters.
- Dentons, Bingham Greenebaum and Cohen & Grigsby approve combination in initial step toward creating the first truly national US law firm10.23.2019
- National, Local Media Cover Announcement of Bingham Greenebaum Doll’s Combination with Dentons, Cohen & Grigsby to Create US’ First National Law Firm10.21.2019
- Registration Now Open for the 2017 BGD Legislative Conference Featuring David Gergen, Senior Political Analyst for CNN and Governor Eric Holcomb09.29.2017
- 07.12.2019 - 07.14.2019
- Judge Rules Copyright Lawsuit Over Tattoo Use in Video Game Can Proceed: What Might This Mean for the Video Game Industry and Virtual Sports Betting?05.18.2018