Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP's attorneys provide legal assistance to insurance companies, agents, and consumers throughout the world. Our team is knowledgeable in all aspects of insurance law. We have a highly technical understanding of the insurance industry that comes from many years of experience.
Our clients range across numerous industries, lines of coverage and structural forms, including stock, mutual and reciprocal formats. Clients come from all segments of the insurance industry including:
- Property and casualty insurers
- Life and health insurers
- Surplus lines companies
- Health maintenance organizations
- Third party administrators
- Reinsurance intermediaries
- Trade associations
- Major corporations
- Investment bankers
Our attorneys represent clients in a broad range of regulatory, corporate, tax and legislative matters including formation, licensing and compliance issues; coverage and claims issues; mergers, acquisitions and other transactional matters; arbitration, mediation and dispute resolution; and insolvency matters.
We are committed to keeping current on insurance laws, practices and procedures. Our attorneys maintain a solid working relationship with the governmental entities responsible for insurance regulation.
Our attorneys are dedicated to providing skilled representation to clients while remaining focused on business objectives and the need for practical, cost-effective services. We respond quickly and provide innovative and efficient solutions to the complex issues facing our clients.
- Eight BGD Attorneys Named 2017 “Lawyers of the Year” in the 23rd Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©08.15.2016
- Sixth Circuit finds an insurance company does not violate its ERISA fiduciary obligations by taking its business interests into account when negotiating hospital rates12.01.2011