Licensing and Technology Agreements
At Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP, our attorneys have considerable experience in negotiating and drafting all types of licensing and technology agreements. We work with clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 500 businesses in a variety of industries and sectors, including manufacturing, health care, banking, insurance and tobacco.
We have negotiated licensing and technology agreements on behalf of both licensors and licensees which cover trademarks, domains, patents, copyrights and trade secrets. In providing such services, we draw on the far-reaching experience of our attorneys to provide progressive advice in other areas of the law that may affect the structure of the transaction, including tax, immigration, import/export, labor and corporate laws.
Our licensing experience includes:
- Major hardware/software system implementations
- Complex, multi-vendor software/technology development and integration deals
- Tech transfer deals
- Joint development and co-venture deals involving intellectual property
- Electronic aggregation and syndication
- Character, entertainment property, artwork and celebrity licensing
- Product licensing and distribution
The BGD team represented a start-up company that developed an invention for the equine industry. Our attorneys advised on technology agreements, trademarks and related business matters. We also ...