Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP’s attorneys serve clients across the spectrum of energy development, production, distribution and purchasing.
Our energy practice includes transactional work, federal and state regulatory proceedings, permitting and compliance, capital investment and financing, corporate governance and securities compliance, litigation, construction contracting and dispute resolution, and legislative and policy matters.
Our energy practice also includes regionally- and nationally-known practitioners in coal mining, electric and natural gas utility services, energy project development, including renewables, energy-related finance and district energy projects. Our attorneys are experienced in environmental and regulatory law, antitrust, federal and state utility and power plant regulation, real estate, land use regulation and incentives, power plant construction, energy and natural resource company acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures, business competition, and energy litigation.
Our energy clients include:
- Coal mining and development companies, both public and private
- Wind, solar and biomass energy developers
- Independent power generation companies
- Oil and gas producers
- Coal bed methane producers
- Gas and petroleum product pipelines
- Renewable fuels, including ethanol and biodiesel plants
- Industrial and commercial energy customers
- Military base reuse authorities
- Private equity investors
- Mineral land holding companies
- Limestone, clay and quarrying operations
- Trade associations