Telecommunications and Broadband
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP attorneys offer creative and cutting-edge legal services related to telecommunications and broadband.
BGD attorneys serve as close advisors to telecommunications service providers, municipalities, and property owners.
How We Help Our Clients
We have assisted clients in a variety of telecommunications and broadband matters, including:
- Regulatory and certification proceedings for video service providers (VSP) and communications service providers (CSP)
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Cell tower site acquisition and leasing
- Zoning analysis
- Facility placement and location approvals
- Construction contracts
- Broadband provider formation
- Dark fiber leases
- Contract maintenance and compliance
- Government affairs
- Labor and employment issues
Our attorneys have substantial experience representing clients before regulatory agencies such as the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission.
We use our familiarity and knowledge of existing laws and regulations, key relationships, and decades of regulatory experience to offer innovative legal guidance for telecommunications and broadband clients.